The most eastern point on the Confederation Line, Blair Station plays a critical role as a high volume transfer station. The station design allows riders to move easily between bus rapid transit, light rail, and local commercial areas.
- Seamless bus-to-light rail transfers
- Integrated local walkways and 417 pedestrian overpass
- Passenger washrooms
- The Gloucester Shopping Centre
- SilverCity Cinemas and IMAX theatre.
- La Cité collégiale
- The National Research Council
- Construction start: Summer 2015
- Construction end: Fall 2017