Lane reductions will be required on Belfast Road to accommodate work associated with the Belfast Yard Maintenance and Storage Facility.
WHAT: Lane reductions will be required on Belfast Road from west of Trainyards Dr. towards St. Laurent Blvd. for the installation of duct banks.
WHEN: Beginning as early as the week of October 3, 2016, for approximately 6-8 weeks. The schedule is weather dependant. Work will take place weekdays during daytime working hours.
WHY: The duct banks are being installed under Belfast Road. This work is being undertaken at this time in order to coordinate with the construction of new facilities in the area.
PEDESTRIAN & CYCLING IMPACTS
• Pedestrian and cycling access will be maintained at all times. Routing may shift as construction progresses. Signage will be place.
• Certain phases of work may require the relocation of bus stops along Belfast Road. Signage will be in place.
• One lane in each direction will remain open at all times.
RESIDENTIAL & BUSINESS IMPACTS
• Access to businesses located within the work zone will be maintained.
• Work at Trainyards Drive intersection will be done in three phases to maximize access.