Construction on the Confederation Line nears completion and RTG is actively working towards finishing remaining works and the testing and commissioning program.
A reminder to the public: please do not attempt to access any stations. While stations may look complete, they are still considered active construction sites and are not yet open to the public.
Project Update – Alignment
Final clean-up at all stations is underway, including landscaping activities.
Testing Program and Outstanding Items
The testing program team continues to address the following final items:
- Train vehicle preparedness and reliability.
- Final paperwork for the Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS) tests.
- Finalizing and testing of the train control system.
- Final testing of the control systems for transit operations.
- Final testing of the power system to the alignment and trains.
- Maintenance readiness
Once substantial completion has been achieved, the following activities are scheduled to occur:
- 12-Day Trial running
- Safety Auditor sign-off