Construction on the Confederation Line nears completion and RTG is actively working towards finishing remaining works and the testing and commissioning program.
A reminder to the public: please do not attempt to access any stations. While stations may look complete, they are still considered active construction sites and are not yet open to the public.
Construction Update – Alignment
Occupancy permits have been issued for all stations. Final clean-up at all stations is underway.
Last week, the art installation at Tremblay Station was completed.
The Belfast Yard Maintenance and Storage Facility Expansion Project has received a Substantial Completion Certificate from the Independent Certifier.
The testing program team continues to address the following final items:
- Full train vehicle availability and reliability
- Finalizing the train control system
- Finalizing the operating system for trains
- Final testing of the control systems for transit operations
- Final testing of the power system for the alignment and trains
- Maintenance readiness
Once substantial completion has been achieved, the following activities are scheduled to occur:
- Trial running
- Safety Auditor sign-off