Construction on the Confederation Line nears completion and RTG is actively working toward finishing remaining works and the testing and commissioning program.
Construction Update – Alignment
Occupancy permits have been issued for all stations. Final clean-up at all stations is underway.
Art installation at Tremblay Station is underway.
- Full train vehicle availability and reliability
- Testing of the train control system
- Ensuring that the train operating system is complete
- Final testing of the control systems for transit operations
- Final testing of the power system for the alignment and trains
- Maintenance readiness
Once substantial completion has been achieved, the following activities are scheduled to occur:
- Trial running
- Safety Auditor sign-off