St-Laurent is a two-level hub station that connects local buses arriving at surface-level with the Confederation Line at a lower platform. Accessible from five entrances, passengers can also safely access the station from the other side of the 417 via an underground walkway.
- Easy connection to buses
- Interactive art installation illustrating history of Ottawa development.
- The St. Laurent Shopping Centre
- The shops, restaurants and businesses of St. Laurent Boulevard
- Construction start: Summer 2015
- Construction end: Winter 2016