Steps to Parliament Hill and at the centre of Ottawa’s downtown business district, this new underground station supports the highest projected use on the Confederation Line. Entrances are situated at the corner of O’Connor and Queen Street, and through the atrium of the Sun Life Financial Centre.
- Designed to accommodate intense peak volumes
- A Grand Hall Concourse 15 metres underground
- A platform located 19 metres underground
- Parliament Hill and Confederation Square
- The shops of Sun Life Financial Centre, Bank Street and the Sparks Street Mall
- The World Exchange Plaza and many corporate office towers
- Construction start: Fall 2016