Lees Station is located within the existing transitway trench between the Lees Avenue and 417 overpasses. The station provides light rail access to nearby residential towers, and establishes the needed anchor for future development. It also provides rapid connectivity between the University of Ottawa’s Lees and main campuses.
- At-grade public entrance plaza
- Integrated multi-use pathway extending from Campus to Hurdman
- High-density, transit-focused residential developments
- St. Paul’s University
- Main Street shops and businesses
- Construction start: Winter 2015
- Construction end: Winter 2017