Bayview is a hub station that will connect the north-south O-Train Trillium Line with the new east-west Confederation Line, making the downtown even more accessible for O-Train riders.
- Easy connection with O-Train
- Pedestrian connections to Albert St., Tom Brown Arena and multi-use pathways
- The neighbourhoods of Hintonburg and Mechanicsville
- Shops and restaurants of Little Italy and Chinatown
- Cycling and walking pathways along the Ottawa River
- Construction start: Spring 2016
- Construction end: Winter 2017/18